Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,137 in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)