Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,540 in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (43 minutes ago)