Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,168 (€1,207) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)