Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,523 (€1,257) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)