Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,675 (₨104,787) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)