Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,331 (61,500 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)