Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.058 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,433 (€1,321) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)