Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,001 (€1,306) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)