Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.464 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,871 (Mex$ 22,482) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)