Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.433 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,560 (Mex$ 23,469) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)