Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,012 ($314) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)