Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,883 (Php64,399) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)