Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,086 (Php61,767) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)