Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,614 (Php72,973) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)