Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,557 (R$ 5,332) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)