Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,876 (€363) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)