Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,139 (€1,393) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)