Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,891 (€995) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (29 minutes ago)