Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,712 (€1,581) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (35 minutes ago)