Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,820 (€1,433) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)