Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,525 (€1,489) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (33 minutes ago)