Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,959 (€1,634) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)