Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,967 (€1,654) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)