Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,071 (€1,477) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)