Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.941 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,066 (12,832 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)