Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,430 (9,878 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)