Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,712 (12,345 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)