Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,468 (€1,354) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (29 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (42 minutes ago)