Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,821 (€1,212) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)