Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,614 (€1,275) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (39 minutes ago)