Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,602 (COL$3,648,818) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)