Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,908 (COL$3,693,532) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)