Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02406 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,989 (COL$3,075,722) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)