Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,538 (COL$4,517,409) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)