Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,132 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,466 (Bs 152,811,346) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)