Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 565%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,598 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.760 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,115 (Bs 6,231) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)