Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 576%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,019 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 112% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,257 (Bs 24,208) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)