Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,201 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,121 (Bs 155,384,987) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)