Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.774 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,858 (R 3,950) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)