Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.824 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,407 (R 20,398) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)