Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.972 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,255 (R 15,134) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)