Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,088 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.379 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,018 (R 18,593) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (37 minutes ago)