Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.535 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,667 (GH₵4,999) in Cape Coast.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)