Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 INR / HTG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,141 (78,218 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (39 minutes ago)