Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 INR / HTG
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,195 (13,507 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)