Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.403 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,652 (R$ 5,374) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)