Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,355 (R$ 5,182) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)