Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,473 (R$ 5,745) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)