Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,659 (€1,041) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)