Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,336 (R$ 5,081) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (32 minutes ago)