Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,468 (R$ 5,541) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)