Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.071 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,217 (£1,734) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (37 minutes ago)