Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.931 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,216 (£2,065) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (28 minutes ago)