Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.191 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,263 (S/. 4,470) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)