Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,279 (Php40,321) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)