Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10353 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,772 (CH$142,690) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)