Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09722 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,667 (CH$1,076,624) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)