Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.443 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 188% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,281 (Bs 27,979) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)