Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨43,152 (E£ 11,979) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (31 minutes ago)