Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,682 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,568 (E£ 16,736) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)