Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,492 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.561 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,374 (E£ 18,360) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)