Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.758 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨15,326 (E£ 4,078) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)