Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,199 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,055 (E£ 17,947) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)