Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.207 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,940 (AU$2,948) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)