Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.105 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,914 (AU$2,896) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)