Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.955 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,478 (AU$2,849) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)