Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.994 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,990 (AU$392) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)