Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,303 (€1,639) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)