Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,095 (€1,505) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)