Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,160 (Php59,419) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)