Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,315 (Php65,757) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)