Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,480 (€1,621) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)