Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,220 (€1,113) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 126,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)