Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,906 (Mex$ 4,212) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)