Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.407 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,790 (Mex$ 24,591) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)