Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,225 (Mex$ 30,554) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)