Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,921 (Mex$ 32,584) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)