Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40355 INR / AOA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,511 (214,374 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)