Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39061 INR / AOA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,955 (217,493 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)