Cost of living comparison between Bydgoszcz, Poland and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,248 (1,026 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)