Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,739 (﷼ 60,705,831) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)