Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,094 (₩2,032,933) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)