Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,670 (5,151TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)