Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,566 (€214) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (43 minutes ago)