Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,205 (€1,355) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (28 minutes ago)