Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.105 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,603 (﷼ 6,057) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)