Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.162 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,939 (﷼ 5,007) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (20 minutes ago)