Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,927 (﷼ 5,188) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)