Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.462 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,753 (﷼ 5,140) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)