Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,783 ($1,142) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)