Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.850 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,697 ($1,101) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (40 minutes ago)