Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,240 ($1,433) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)