Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,181 ($1,546) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (about 1 hour ago)