Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 INR / BIF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,969 (2,814,179 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (40 minutes ago)