Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03686 INR / BIF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,167 (2,500,274 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)