Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03907 INR / BIF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,798 (2,579,617 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)