Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03920 INR / BIF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,545 (2,641,273 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)