Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,638 (€1,102) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)