Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,693 (€1,372) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)