Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,036 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24688 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,266 (442,594 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)