Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,403 (₩1,560,287) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)