Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,854 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.616 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,809 (4,531 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (about 2 hours ago)