Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,224 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.271 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,502 (5,926 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)