Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,501 (COL$4,471,381) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)