Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.628 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,759 (31,110 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)