Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.728 INR / CZK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,147 (37,081 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)