Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.657 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,195 (£1,701) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)