Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.908 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,091 (£1,759) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)