Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.447 INR / GMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,767 (70,334 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)