Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 INR / GMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,947 (86,246 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)