Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.497 INR / GMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,020 (95,523 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)