Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 INR / GMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,051 (73,159 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)