Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.685 INR / GMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,177 (13,756 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)