Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.577 INR / GMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,435 (14,224 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)